Internationally acclaimed as one of the best land based whale watching spots in the world, Hermanus plays host to a wide variety of land and ocean based wonders. From hikes in the whimsical Fernkloof Nature Reserve, to adrenaline-fuelled shark cage diving sessions, guests are spoilt for choice.
To make sure you experience the best the region has to offer in both a culinary and activity sphere, we have listed our top 5 restaurants, bars and activities.
Check in Address
22 Harbour Road,
4 Harbour Road
- Betty Blue Bistro – Perfect for breakfast and lunches on the go.
- Origins – A great date night option.
- Lizette’s Kitchen – Craving Asian? Look no further.
- Bietangs Cave – Right on the ocean side. We don’t thing you can get any closer!
- The Burgundy – Experience the bliss of traditional South African cuisine.
- Boat trips – Get up close and personal with the majestic ocean wildlife.
- Shark Cage Diving – For adrenaline junkies only!
- Zip Lining – A different point of view.
- Kayak Excursions – Explore on your own pace.
- Wine Tasting – Savour the best the region has to offer.
- Chill Guru Sightseeing Bus – The best way to experience Hermanus.